Call for Papers
Important information before submitting your paper(s)
- The scientific conference committee will consider all articles received by the submission deadline to ensure that the submission is relevant and aligned to the conference theme and sub-theme
- Target audience include but not limited:
- Faculty in colleges and universities Faculty in colleges and universities
- Teaching and learning supporting staff, graduate students and research scholars
- Professional, business practitioner and entrepreneurs
- UG and PG Senior project/dissertation students
- The international conference will provide attendees with different registration packages as per the registration category
- All authors should be aware of the conference ethical principles that are as follows:
- Authors should only submit original work that has not been previously published; otherwise it can be viewed as plagiarism as it is the material from another work without attribution. Authors will be requested to sign a copyright agreement.
- If you plan to present the research of others in your materials, you must impute all sources in full and in writing within your materials.