Authors have the opportunity to directly publish their research papers in the following distinguished journals by choosing the journals track from the beginning:
For more information regarding the journal publishing track, please visit the following link.
An International Journal
The Journal of Global Business and Management Research (GBMR) publishes high quality research studies in the field of Business and Management. Being international and inter-disciplinary in scope, GBMR seeks to provide a platform for debate among diverse academic and practitioner communities who address a broad area of business and management issues across the globe. GBMR is an open-access publication. GBMR publishes high quality original papers, theory-based empirical papers, review papers, case studies, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important and emerging topics in the field of business and management will occasionally be published.
Management academics, researchers and professionals Business consultants
- Gale ERA 2018 Journal List (Excellence in Research for Australia by the Australian Research Council)
- IndexCopernicus Journals Master List
- Libraries Resource Directory (Listed under Information Research Organizations category)
- Google Scholars
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory